You can taste this wine at our stand during the upcoming Prowein.
CHIANTI DOCG 2019 IL CAVALIERE- organic-
- Sangiovese 90%, Canaiolo 5%, Colorino 5%
- Made from organically grown grapes.
- Rich bouquet of black cherry fruits.
- On the palate it’s bright supported by well integrated tannins.
- Food paring: Pasta with grilled Sausage & Eggplant; Wild Boar Carnitas; Tomato & Cannellini bean soup
Come and visit us in Hall 16, Booth H01.
Gualberto Grati, who will be personally present at our stand, will be glad to taste this wine with you.
The Grati family have been growing grapes and olives in the Rufina hills for five generations.
Their two estates, Vetrice and Galiga, cover an astounding 562 hectares, of which 100 hectares are under vine.
Only 25 kilometers from Florence, the landscape is classically Tuscan, though considerably cooler than the plain. The wines are correspondingly fresh and elegant and offer remarkable value.