- Cascina Bricco del Sole Monferrato Rosso 2020: 91 Points
- Moscato La Rosa Selvatica 2021: 96 Points
- Pafoj Bianco 2021: 93 Points
- Cortese Balera 2021: 94 Points
- Barbera d’Asti Tabaren 2021: 94 Points
- Dolcetto Rousori 2021: 92 Points
- Barbera d’Asti Nuj Suj 2019: 95 Points
- Pafoj Rosso 2018: 93 Points
- Nebbiolo Langhe Suris Jvan 2020: 93 Points
- Barbaresco Montubert 2019: 92 Points
- Barolo Parej 2018: 93 Points
- Barolo Fossati 2018: 92 Points
- Barolo Riserva Serra 2016: 96 Points
The winery is located in Castiglione Tinella, within the Province of Cuneo, between the Lower Langa and the Monferrato Regions.
Rolling hills almost completely covered in vineyards are visible as far as the eye can see and make Castiglione Tinella one of the liveliest towns in Italy.
The cliffs running down towards the valleys Tinella and Belbo frame the vineyards and the wood patches, creating a unique landscape.
Besides our properties in Castiglione Tinella, the producer bought plots of land in the best areas of the Langhe and Monferrato region.
Barolo: Properties in Fossati.
La Morra: Properties in
Serralunga d’Alba: Properties in Serra.
Neive: Properties in Montubert, properties in Serra Capelli and properties in Starderi.
Castagnole Lanze: Bricco del Sole, properties in Collina Susasco and Moncucco.
Mombercelli: Properties in Bricco Moncucco.
Vinchio: Properties in Cascinotto and Fabaro.
Treiso: Properties in Ausario.