Cantina LaSelva‘s awards update: the Vermentino Maremma Toscana 2022 received 90 Points Robert Parker and Falstaff!
Wine with intense, fragrant scents and a pleasant freshness on the palate.
Produced exclusively with Vermentino, a grape typical of the Maremma region.
- Grape variety: Vermentino 100% (organic)
- Production area: Magliano in Toscana
- Harvest: manual, in mid-September
- Vinification: the grapes are harvested by hand during the coolest hours of the day, and are then crushed and pressed.
The flower must is left to decant and ferment in stainless steel at a temperature of 16°C.
Ageing on the lees for 6 months in steel tanks and refinement in the bottle for at least 3 months.
- Flavour and aroma: straw yellow. Hints of citrus fruits, peach and yellow flowers.
Harmonious, full-bodied flavour, with an intense, persistent and savoury finish.
- Pairings: aperitifs, vegetable and fish dishes, shellfish and white meats.
- Certification: ICEA – Naturland Fair